This senior executive event will bring together decision makers from the Top Fortune companies to discuss innovative strategies on how to maximise business performance through social media engagement. The event will include keynote speeches, best-practice presentations as well as interactive discussion sessions.
The summit will provide excellent opportunities for you to hear international experts discuss best practices on how to drive business performance using Web 2.0 and social media. Key issues to be discussed include:
· How to integrate social media programs successfully into business strategies?
· Building business momentum, visibility and market growth through social media
· Measuring success and influence using metrics and analytics: what are the tools and techniques
· Integrating viral marketing and social media into traditional marketing mix
· Developing and activating audiences using social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, blogs
· Maximising brand awareness through creating powerful synergy using online and offline strategies
· Social retailing: developing an integrated E-commerce approach and selling using social media
· Engaging your organisation to use social media to maximise effectiveness and productivity
· Tackling the legal and privacy aspects of implementing social media within a large organisation
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to develop new business relationships and discuss best practices with your peers in an exclusive networking environment. Contributing Organisations: Google, SWIFT, Nokia, MARS, L’Oreal, SAP, Airbus, Beiersdorf, Philips, Kodak, Siemens, Paypal, Motorola, Lego, Vodafone. Workshop and panel discussions facilitated by Experts on Social Media.
To learn more visit: www.kgsglobal.com or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.kgsglobal.com
Added by ikremin on October 21, 2009