Effectiveness: Improve your digital marketing and e-commerce results through analytical insight
If you and your organisation are to get the best results from your website, expertise in web analytics is essential.
This course focuses on using web analytics to improve results from your website through analysis of site visitor characteristics and behaviour.
The course will show you how to produce a plan to develop the most appropriate metrics, tools and digital marketing improvement process for your organisation.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for you if you are already actively involved in online marketing, either as a manager of a web marketing team or a specialist responsible for web analytics. Alternatively, you may be a marketing manager or agency account manager who needs to develop a plan to apply web analytics to drive the business contribution from websites and e-marketing activities you are responsible for.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT?
After attending this course, you will be able to:
• Create a framework of the measures that matter most to your organisation
• Define a process of continuous improvement based on web analytics
• Identify key criteria in selecting web analytics solutions
• Make the business case for a web analytics initiative
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
After attending this course, you will know how to use web analytics to improve results from your website through analysis of site visitor characteristics and behaviour.
This in-depth course will also cover the following topics:
• Planning for web analytics
• Explaining what web analytics is and why it is important to colleagues
• Creating a comprehensive measurement framework for your organisation
• Creating a process so that reports are analysed and acted upon
Improving site visitor acquisition through web analytics
• Key measures and techniques for assessing referrer-effectiveness for search marketing, affiliate marketing, online advertising and other online marketing techniques
• Techniques to achieve unified reporting
• How to apply analytics to reduce cost of acquisition
Added by e_consultancy on March 18, 2008