Doug Richard, serial entrepreneur and original BBC2 Dragon, moves ahead with his ambitious plan to fast-track fledging entrepreneurs and business owners onto the road of success. Due to recent popular demand Doug and the School for Startups team are holding their much esteemed “Start Here! Starting & Growing a Successful Business” master-class in London this September, located at the elegant and executive class facilities of The British Library. School for startups is the UK's premier provider of business training and tuition. The seminars are designed to be fully interactive, incorporating ‘live’ on the day delegate case studies, video examples, lectures, interactive discussions and Q&A sessions. Doug’s goal is to teach participants the questions they need to ask themselves and equip them to find the right answers. Doug is a humorously entertaining host and will leave you feeling inspired and refueled!
Before an entrepreneur invests valuable time and money into a business idea, there are key essential questions they should ask themselves: Who are my customers? What makes my proposition attractive? Do I have a sustainable competitive advantage? What type of industry am I in? Do I have the right skills and experience? What is low cost marketing? How do I write a successful business model? How can I make money? Who else do I need to make this work? Hosted personally by Doug Richard, this seminar provides the framework within which entrepreneurs can answer these questions for themselves and offers an educational, insightful and inspiring introduction to how to succeed in business.
At "Start Here!" you will learn:
The key questions every entrepreneur must be able to answer before starting or growing a business
• How to write the perfect business model
• How to indentify your product and your market
• How to start an affordable marketing campaign to increase your sales leads
• How to treat the recession as an opportunity, rather than a threat
• How to make money and secure investment
• 8 hours of business tuition with one of the UK's leading entrepreneurs
• Access to online resources and materials, including membership of VentureNavigator (see details below)
• 12 month's free subscription to Doug's monthly newsletter
• Accreditation as a Graduate of School for Startups (web-badge)
• Lunch and free refreshments throughout the day
Who should attend?
• Anyone with an idea for a business
• Owners of small businesses that want to grow
• Students interested in starting a business
Go To http://www.eventbrite.com/event/301981234/upcoming for more details and to book your tickets now!
“Brilliant, loved the interactive approach with audience to give real on-the-spot examples” (Vanessa Knight)
“Excellent day, interesting anecdotes, energetic delivery” (Matt Robinson)
"Practical advice that can be implemented straight away. No fluff, real advice for the harsh world of business. Great! "(Alison Lapping)
Official Website: http://www.schoolforstartups.com
Added by School for Startups on July 23, 2009