How do you get your audience to care about what you say? This is a day retreat to help you get a significant chunk of your marketing done and learn skills to help you with all your business writing.
*** A seriously valuable, hands-on writing workshop for website owners, bloggers, start ups, people who write tenders and proposals and anyone else who wants to get their message heard***
It looks at some of the techniques and formulas that copywriters use to attract people’s attention.
What do you get to take away?
* A clear marketing message blueprint to keep and use
* A bank of creative words to describe your business
* Confidence that your clients care about what you’re saying
* Expert guidance, training and critique
* Awareness of presentation and how to keep people’s attention
* Free cake, which we might eat on the beach at lunchtime
When? Saturday the 28th of June
Where? The Werks (Where the ley lines of creativity and productivity converge)
What time? 10.30 until 5.00 (Bring your lunch box)
How much? £40 per person, or £20 for Werkers at The Werks.
Sign up now!
Official Website: http://werkshop.eventwax.com/diy-copywriting-workshop
Added by EllendeVries on May 20, 2008