"Doowhutchyalike" with Humpty Hump, Shock G and the rest of the Digital Underground crew.
Added by Upcoming Robot on December 30, 2007
I took my brother to see DU two years ago, also at the Red Devil Lounge. If you're thinking of going, keep in mind:
- The show will not start for hours. Hours.
- You'll need to get there early to get in, though you can leave once you get your stamp to go eat dinner and come back. The show will still not start for hours.
- There will be several openers. It's a collective, right? Right.
- There will be long gaps in the show. Performers may or may not be too stoned to perform.
- They'll play the hits you want to hear, though by that hour the energy level of both crowd and band will be pretty low.
- Do not go if you are bothered by or allergic to pot smoke.
- Do not go if you are bothered by heat and lack of ventilation or prone to claustrophobia.
is it the red devil lounge or DU?
I think Red Devil Lounge is playing at a new club called The Digital Underground.