Business leaders worldwide recognize design as a critical business factor, not just beautification. Large corporations have added executives with design expertise to their team, leveraging the ability to think in the integrative designer's way. Designers and business executives need to work together to shape business processes that make design an integral part of the DNA of a company. No matter whether the design team is in-house or a specialized design firm is hired.
Areas for discussion:
* Design as a business process
* Best practice in everyday business design
* TWTL: Think Walk Talk Look Design
* Design Mind - Business Mind: a synergistic approach
Steffan Heuer, US Correspondent, Brand Eins Magazin, Germany
* Michael Meyer, General Manager West Coast of Frog Design
* Joy Busse, CEO of Busse Design
* Sarah A. Brody, Design Director of Apple Computer
* NN., Business Executive
Complimentary appetizers, beer, wine and soft drinks will be served.
$20 Members, $35 Non-Members, $50 at the door.
Added by FullCalendar on August 28, 2007