Highly experienced Agile Coach and Architect David Laribee will come to London to run this fantastic workshop on how to lead a Lean and Agile Team.
Successful product teams need a generalist who can help teams come together and perform - a leader who can bring a holistic toolkit to the whole team, customer and programmer alike.
Join this two day workshop and be introduced to a series of collaborative practices that ensure user-centred products, lightweight, useful processes and technical excellence. This course is appropriate for developers, technical leads, architects and coaches.
LEARN HOW TO:
* Build a real team, not just a collection of co-workers
* Coach people towards involvement and creativity
* Center your product directly on your intended users
* Define just enough process and improve over time
* Select practices that deliver the most value
Added by SkillsMatter on October 31, 2010