This event has been postponed!
Thanks for your interest and please stay tuned for future events.
Our current job openings are as follows:
01 Adobe Flash Animator and Programmer
- Minimum 4 years professional experience developing flash interactive presentations for corporate sales and marketing.
- Experience with technology industry communications is a DEFINITE requirement.
- Experience with Flash Communications server, video streaming and integration a plus.
02 Digital Media Specialist
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in digital media development, including video editing, video encoding, graphics editing, presentation creation, and vector graphics.
- Experience with corporate sales and marketing with a technology industry focus.
- Ability and desire to work in fast-paced environment and understand all digital media mediums (video, graphics, and vector).
03 Digital Media Producer
- Act as production team lead and work effectively with clients and other team members in the proposal, production, delivery and final reconciliation phases of digital media projects to ensure brand experiences, flawless execution, and financial responsibility.
- Three years of hands-on experience in creating digital video, flash and web development is required.
- Demonstrate project management skills.
- Desire to work on a per project basis as a contractor.
04 Account Executive/Project Manager
This account executive / project manager position will be responsible for managing multiple marketing related work streams across specific client accounts. A strong understanding of web/flash/video project process is essential. Working with the client services team; you will be actively involved in client interaction and will respond with project plans and scope of work which will then drive the delivery teams towards meeting the business objectives of our client. You will work highly skilled creative, technical, media and analytics talent coordinating innovation in the interactive marketing space.
- Manage and control project scope, schedule and the change control process with a focus on delivery.
- Ensure that all needed assets and resources are identified to successfully meet client expectations.
- Develop and maintain all project deliverables including project charters, budgets, project plans, issues logs and change orders, etc.
- Conduct internal project team meetings and distributes meeting notes to the project team.
- Manage the project financials including weekly resource hours and overall project budget.
- Advise and lead work with client professionals - senior management and executive level to craft solutions to specific project issues and problems.
- Work with the sales team to complete RFPs, project scoping, scheduling and pricing estimates.
- Provide guidance, leadership and constructive feedback to team members.
- Experience managing web/flash/video projects is required including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Excellent communications and negotiation and skills.
Official Website: http://www.viewstream.com/openhouse/
Added by viewstream888 on February 8, 2008