The next CommunityNext conference is about all things viral... come learn how to spread the word.
Saturday, July 14th 2007 (tentative schedule):
* 9:00 AM - Registration & Check-in
* 10:00 AM - Welcome
* 10:15 AM - A History of Viral Marketing
* 11:00 AM - Success Stories
* 11:45 AM - What Viral Marketing is NOT
* 12:30 PM - Lunch
* 1:30 PM - Tim Ferrriss from The 4-Hour Workweek
* 1:45 PM - How to Build A Viral Campaign
* 2:30 PM - Breakout Sessions
* 4:30 PM - BBQ on the roof, off the hook.
more/updated details on event homepage below.
Official Website: http://communitynext.com/schedule/
Added by dmc500hats on June 12, 2007