The Code Generation conference is Europe's leading event on Model-Driven Software Development and related approaches.
Event topics include:
- Code Generation !
- Domain-Specific Languages
- Model-Driven Software Development
- Model-Driven Architecture
- Eclipse Modelling Tools
- Executable UML
- Software Factories and Software Product Lines
- Generative programming and other similar approaches.
Participation can be for 1, 2 or all 3 days.
Early-bird booking is available in March 2010.
Official Website: http://www.codegeneration.net/cg2010/
Added by Mark Dalgarno on August 27, 2009