Preparations and rehearsal for the TV Turn-off street theatre action on Friday, April 28.
This week we'll be:
* Putting together the cardboard TVs to be worn by the TV Herd.
* Making placards, "word balloons" and maybe a banner.
* Preparing other props for the street theatre.
Please bring what you can of:
* Cardboard boxes (for the TVs) and other cardboard (for signs/placards).
* Sticks, poles, etc., for putting placards and "word balloons" on.
* Paint, markers.
* Wire, bent coat hangers, etc., to make TV antennae (among other things).
* Any old electronic bits, especially knobs & dials, to decorate the TVs.
* Tape, glue, string, scissors, xacto blades, staple gun, etc.
* Fabric (especially light colors or black).
Hosted by the Calgary Culture-Jammers.
Official Website: http://adbusters.meetup.com/16/events/4904616/
Added by Grant Neufeld on April 21, 2006