Are you ready to jump into blogging and increase your visibility online but unsure of the best way to start or how to build a successful blog that draws traffic?
This learner-driven workshop will answer those questions. We'll teach you basic blogging tools and techniques, and by the end of the workshop you will have created your own blog at Wordpress.com. You'll also learn:
* Tips on writing for the Web
* How to find copyright-free photos to use on your blog
* How to upload a video to YouTube and post it to your blog
* How to create outbound and inbound links to market your blog
* How to build blog traffic through email and RSS subscriptions
* How to set up a blog on your own domain name
* Using blogs to enhance your brand and grow your business
* Sustaining vision and momentum as a blogger
Still have questions? Bring 'em on. This workshop is highly interactive as well as hands on.
When you register, we will ask a few questions about your Web background, to help us focus the workshop at the right level. We are limiting class size to 20 people, to allow for the most personalized attention.
Bring your Wi-Fi enabled laptop! If you do not have one, please let us know and we will make arrangements to have a loaner for you that day.
A sandwich lunch is included in the seminar pricing -- please let us know if you prefer a vegetarian option.
Official Website: http://bloggingblitz17oct2008.eventbrite.com/
Added by conniereece on October 6, 2008