Asian Cuisine $80 Per Person
Fri, 11/3/06 7:00pm-10:00pm OPEN
Come to the Classroom and learn the secrets of Asian cooking. We will discuss and practice cooking techniques as well as show you common Asian ingredients and where to shop for them. Our favorite recipes include Hot and Sour Soup, Steamed Rice, Vietnamese-Style Spring Rolls with Home Made Dipping Sauces, Shu Mai with Sauces (Chinese-style dumplings), Stir-Fried Shrimp with Peas and Ham, Chen Pi (our favorite Orange Chicken recipe), Red-Cooked Fish with Mushrooms and Ginger, Panko-Crusted Wasabi Chicken Breasts, Spicy Peanut and Chicken Noodle Salad, and Thai-Style Chicken with Spicy Red Curry Paste. Lots of great menu items to complete a wonderful Asian meal for your friends.
WHY THE CULINARY CLASSROOM?
• Professional Kitchen
• CHEF ERIC’s Credentials and Experience
• Certification Programs
• Culinary Chef I Certification Program
• Culinary Chef II – Cuisines of the World
• Culinary Baking I Certification Program
• Culinary Baking 2 Certification Program
• Variety of Three Hours Classes – All Hands-On
• Culinary Basics – Home Ec Revitalized
• Team Building Events/Private Cooking Parties
• Children’s Summer Programs & Parties
• Limit of 12 Students Per Class
• The Food is Fantastic (from student testimonials)
• Great Location/Convenient Parking
Maintaining student and client satisfaction is our primary goal at
the CULINARY CLASSROOM
We look forward to seeing you here.
Until then, eat well and be well!
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE - PERFECT ANYTIME
Add a jacket or an apron and make a nice Gift Package
Call, E-mail or Register On-Line 24 Hours a Day
Sign up for our Email List – we’ll send you Class Listings
2366 PELHAM AVENUE - LOS ANGELES, CA 90064
PHONE: 310-470-2640 - FAX: 310-470-2642
Official Website: http://WWW.CULINARYCLASSROOM.COM
Added by cheferic on September 25, 2006