What it is:
An exclusive one day intensive event designed to help marketers identify specific, relevant, tactical opportunities for their organization within social media. The event will consist of 4 interactive sessions centered around key areas of social media followed by 2 intensive tactical workshops. The workshops will be designed to create a realtime social media strategy for 2 of the participating companies. The day will end with 1 on 1 sessions with the drill sergeants and group Q&A.
What it isn't:
This is not a bunch of sessions with powerpoint presentations and panelists preaching. The event is designed to be highly collaborative and consultative. Think white boards, brainstorming and conversations. No booths. No pushy sales guys. Just brilliant people sharing great ideas and experiences. If you don't want to be an active participant we ask that you don't register. This is a bootcamp... prepare to exercise your mind.
6 Social Media Drill Sergeants
- Ted Murphy, Serial Entrepreneur and CEO of IZEA
- Michael Brito, Social Media Evangelist at Intel Corporation
- Chris Heuer, Founder of Social Media Club and The Conversation Group
- David Berkowitz, Digital Media Strategist, Speaker, Columnist, Marketer - 360i
- LaSandra Brill, Mgr, Web & Social Media Marketing - Cisco Systems, Inc.
A Maximum of 30 Trainees
- Trainees must have some prior experience with social media.
- Ideal trainees represent agencies or are involved in corporate marketing.
8:00-9:00am - Atteendee introductions and breakfast
9:00-10:00am - Social Bookmarking and News (digg, stumble, techmeme, etc)
10:00-10:15am - Break
10:15-11:00am - The Social Networks (myspace, facebook, etc)
11:00-11:15am - Break
11:15-12:15pm - Blogging and Bloggers (monitoring, outreach, relationships, etc)
12:15-1:15pm - Networking Lunch
1:15-2:15pm - Tools and Platforms (opensocial, fbopen, twitter, mesh, etc)
2:15-2:30pm - Break
2:30-3:00pm - Tactical Workshop 1
3:00-3:15pm - Break
3:15-4:15pm - Tactical Workshop 2
4:15-6:00pm - 1 on 1 sessions and breakout
6:00-6:30pm - Closing Remarks & QA
6:30-8:30pm - Cocktails and Networking
Official Website: http://agencybootcamp.com/
Added by IZEA on July 8, 2008